Thursday, February 25, 2010

Owl In The Snow

This wise owl would be right at home in snowy New Jersey at the moment. I love the way owls stare right at you and never blink or look away. Guess they don't give a hoot.

I just returned from walking Webster the Wonder Dog for the last time and it has gotten much colder. The wind is howling too. I'm turning off the computer now and pulling the covers over my head until tomorrow. I'll be peeking out to watch some prime TV as well. Over and out, Rosemary


via Pixdaus

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Good nigh and sweet dreams!
Gorgeous photo!
Betty xx

Stacey said...

We rarely ever actuall see owls here but we sure here them hooting at night. We have great horned owls here.

fjackson816 said...

Aren't owls stunning?! Such beauty.