Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Norman Rockwell Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving

This is one of my favorite magazine covers and holidays. Hope yours is as much fun as this one. I made my raw cranberry relish and a Mashed Potato Casserole from the New York Times. I don't think I've ever peeled so many potatoes at one time. It looks delicious and I'm sure it will be a big hit at my gathering with friends. Have a great holiday. xo
I added this poem years ago and think it's perfect for the Norman Rockwell artwork.


jusaweecatnap said...

Thanks for the recipe tip, and for smile of delight you put on my face every evening all year long. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

penelopebianchi said...

Perfect! And may the last line please come true!!!
Happy thanksgiving; and thank you for your delightful blog!!!