Friday, November 27, 2015

Webster in This Morning's Fog

Hers's the Wonder Dog silhouetted in this morning's fog. We are having some very nice weather. I didn't even have on a coat when we went out early this morning to snap some fog photos. A flannel shirt and a scarf around my neck kept me cozy. I didn't even need gloves. It will be quite a shock when it finally gets cold for good, won't it? I had my gutters cleaned on Wednesday and I was so happy that the hose could still be used at the end after all the leaves were removed to wash them out and clear all the downspouts before winter sets in. The timing was perfect. Now I can turn off my outside faucets. 
I had a great Thanksgiving and hope you did too. See you later. xo

3 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

I'm pretending you two are taking a walk in Richmond Park in London. This looks like a Londonish photo to me. It's warm here too, I'm going out to to a bit more garden cleaning and maybe one more mowing. I've looked at the projected temps for the next month and it says 40s and 50s all month. I hope it gets cold enough to really kill some of the allergens before spring arrives.

JudyMac said...

What a lovely picture of the Wonder Dog! No fog here .... in fact, the skies were pink at sunrise this morning. I turned off my outside faucets earlier this week--quite a bit later than usual, even for my neck of the woods. Quite summer-like weather, which I'll take anytime other than freezing cold. :-)

Stacey Snacks said...

One of my favorite photos.....