Thursday, September 3, 2015

Arthur and Geoge on PBS: Set your DVR for Sunday Night

JudyMac just commented about this series and I was delighted to find more information about Sunday's Premier in my email today from PBS.
Based on True Events
Premiers Sunday September 6 on PBS
Special Time: 8:00 PM in New York

Based on the acclaimed novel by Julian Barnes, Arthur and George tells the real-life story of the case that inspired the famed author of Sherlock Holmes to put down his pen and turn detective.


JudyMac said...

Thanks, Rosemary, I'll check my local PBS stations for their timing. I'm going Saturday night to see a movie you and your followers might like ..... "Learning to Drive" with Patricia Clarkson and Ben Kingsley. If you don't go to a theatre very much, you can always get the DVD or Netflix when available. They are both wonderful actors and I think it's a story you might like. Have a great weekend!

Content in a Cottage said...

JudyMac - That movie just opened yesterday at my small neighborhood theatre and it sounds delightful. Enjoy your night out! xo, Rosemary