Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Snow Day From My Windows

It snowed overnight and I wasn't expecting to wake up to this scene from my kitchen window.

Another kitchen window looks out to my weathervane.

View from my pantry window showing the road is black.

My front walk is already melting. 
That's the nice thing about March snows; they don't last long.
Have a great Tuesday.

Thank you for stopping by. I know some of you are upset by my new look but try to remember it's still me behind the keyboard and camera. 
Rosemary

I post daily photos on Pinterest HERE and they link to daily blog posts. This is another way to scroll thru CONTENT IN A COTTAGE.
xo


 

5 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

It looks exactly like Tabitha but it isn't. That's why I chose this header for my blog's new look. As I explained before, I did not back up my blog's original look so there's no going back. Sob.
xo, Rosemary

Tasha T said...

What lovely snowy scenes. As you say, March snows don't last long, which is just as well as we're experiencing our first snow of the winter at the moment.

Content in a Cottage said...

Tasha T -- March snows are the best ones and I hope you are enjoying your first one of the winter. I watched a preview of a program that's coming to your TV set in the UK this Sunday. I'm jealous that you are getting it first but it's about your country so I'll just have to wait for it. I absolutely love David Attenborough. Here's the description of the 5-part documentary starting this Sunday:

David Attenborough's new documentary "Wild Isles" begins on Sunday 12 March at 7pm on BBC One, and will be available to watch on BBC iPlayer.

Let us know how you like it. I hope to see it on PBS when it comes my way.

xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Tasha T -- Here is a link for a video preview:

https://www.wwf.org.uk/wild-isles

Are you excited about watching now?

xo, Rosemary

Tasha T said...

Thank you for the link to the new prog, Rosemary. I can't wait to see it on Sunday. There's been a lot of publicity about this new Attenborough series so I hope it lives up to expectations. I shall report back in due course!