Sunday, July 17, 2022

Such an Elegant Bathroom


I have been saving this image on my desktop and now I don't know the source. I shall post it when I find it. Isn't this elegant bathroom amazing? Every detail is perfect. Simply stunning. Hope you have a great Sunday. I certainly did. We had a very light rain overnight that gave my parched grass a good soaking. I was able to leave the windows open and listen to the pitter patter of the raindrops and it was wonderful. Today I played around with repotting things, weeding, transplanting and just a few other lazy day things.

Found the source.
Meredith Ellis Design 
Kipps Bay Decorator Show House
Dallas, Texas

Walk-in Closet off bathroom.


More built-ins inside closet. So wonderful.

xo

4 comments:

Lisa D. said...

It's lovely. So beautifully finished. I especially love the walls and window treatment. However, if that were my sink and vanity, I can tell you it would be soaked from me washing my face. (For 20 years I worked as an aesthetician, and am really fussy about washing my face thoroughly at night before going to bed!)

Content in a Cottage said...

Lisa D. -- I splash around a lot in my bathroom too when washing my face. I'm rather like a robin. I must admit that I often go to bed without washing my face. Good for you being so diligent. I'm glad you like the room though. xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

Definitely a one-of-a-kind bathroom. Beautiful details!

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- Agreed. Just.Wonderful. xo, Rosemary