Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Library and A Kitchen

I've been saving this photo on my desktop for ages and I have no idea where I got it. I just liked this home library.

The same goes for this photo. I liked the low recessed radiator under a large window and the kitchen island with legs and wheels. This is probably a French kitchen based on the wonderful brass door hardware, right? 

Hope you had a good weekend; I certainly did. Looking forward to a new series tonight on PBS Masterpiece called RIDLEY ROAD.
xo

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I've saved lots of pictures of bookcases surrounding doorway and windows. There's just something about the design that I love.

Glad you had a good weekend, Rosemary. We did, too, although it was a cozy one inside because of the rain and fog. It felt good just the same.

Pam said...

The books add so much to this room. When you think about it, books actually take up very little space and shelves can be positioned in and around most any room.

Glimpsing into that white kitchen makes me want to see more. Lovely in all its simplicity.