Friday, April 29, 2022

Vintage Photos: People with Cats

Such a distinguished pair.

Growing up together.

I love this one. The young boy with the Buster Brown haircut and his happy cat both have smiling eyes.

Just in time for "Caturday" tomorrow, lots of photos of people holding cats. Don't even start looking until you have some time because it's hard to stop. I just finished my first mowing of the back yard and it was fun to scroll and look at these vintage photos. There are lots of famous people with cats too. https://vintagecatsandpeople.tumblr.com/ 
🐈‍⬛ Enjoy 🐈
♡Have a great weekend♡
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! about to start the journey now! xo

Anonymous said...

I love vintage photos. as much for the backgrounds and style of them than anything else. but these 'cat' photos were wonderful! the cats were very relaxed no matter How they were being held! xo

Lisa D. said...

Wonderful photos, Rosemary. Both T.S. Elliot and Ernest Hemingway loved cats.

Lisa D. said...

I love all animals, and if I could, I would have an entire zoo, but for me, there is something special about cats,