Friday, April 15, 2022

Spring Flowers for Good Friday

I moved my hellebore closer to the front door so she would be in more shade than she was previously.

My grape hyacinths are doing well in spite of my neglect.

I have been working outside for two straight days getting all my outside faucets, hoses, and hose reels in tip top shape and it hasn't been easy. I have worked with hack saws, plumbers wrenches, WD40, hose clamps, and various other tools. I had to replace several outlets by butchering old hoses. Most of my reels leaked underneath but not anymore. I've been wanting to do this for years and now I'm all set for years to come and I enjoyed giving them new life. That's another thing on my laundry list I can cross off and feel good about doing myself.

4 comments:

VintageDaisyDeb said...

Bravo! Hard work but so rewarding.

Penelope Bianchi said...

Bravo Rosemary! How wonderful you must feel!
You have had a hard winter....and your flowers are beautiful already!

Much love to you!

Penelope

Pam said...

When I first saw your hellebore, I thought it was a watercolor painting. Also love the blue hyacinths against the bricks. Frame worthy. You must be feeling wonderful to have so much accomplished in the past few days. Relax and enjoy this Easter weekend. xo

annette said...

My thoughts were the same as Pam's.I thought the helabore was a painting.Beautifùl!