Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas from PBS: Downton Abbey Movie


The Downton Abbey Movie that aired in theaters in 2019 is on PBS tonight at 7PM and again on January 2 at 9PM. Check your local listings. You have to watch it live or record because it will not be streamed. In my area it will be repeated on another PBS Channel (WLIW21) on January 3rd at 9PM. ENJOY.

♡ M E R R Y ♡ C H R I S T M A S ♡

xo, Rosemary



This charming Merry Christmas Greeting by Beatrix Potter was found on Tumblr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you! oh to start the year with a bit of Downton Abbey!
did you see that they've actually filmed a movie and it will be out later. I think they managed to get all the players again. or most anyway! if I recall they go to a tropical clime... maybe Cuba? can't remember! but it will be worth seeing I'm sure. XO