Friday, November 19, 2021

🐾 Missy's Back 🐾


Missy was dropped off yesterday morning and she is always a welcome guest. I will have her until Monday or Tuesday. This time I didn't set up my crate or use her own. I have complete trust in her since she is so familiar with my house and we are on a regular schedule for walks. She still goes straight to her bed in the kitchen in front of the radiator after we come in from a walk. That's where her crate is usually set up. She also loves this blue bed I always set up in the living room in front of the TV and that's where she slept last night. 
I left her alone in the house yesterday afternoon for hours on end. It turned out to be nearly 70° and a perfect day for mowing over the leaves. I was so happy and got everything mowed except the farthest piece in the way back. I am fairly sure there will be another temperate day soon for mowing that patch, fingers crossed. Have a great weekend. xo

5 comments:

Guestie said...

Lovely houseguest.

If only my granddog, Petey, were so well-behaved.

He is a young Golden Retriever and still in the gnawing stage.

One day, however, I have complete confidence in his becoming the quintessential canine gentleman.

~Guestie

Pam said...

Missy has such a sweet face. It's so nice when pets are well behaved and don't require the crate. I hope you both enjoy your time together--I know Missy's owner must be grateful to know that she's in your care, Rosemary. Glad you were able to get some leaves mowed. We sure like to get our outside chores buttoned up before the holidays, too! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

this post just warms my heart! XO

Lisa D. said...

Aw...Missy is a sweetheart!

Karen said...

What a sweet dog. I think it's wonderful that you babysit for friend's and their fury family must we welcome.
Karen