Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Patio Under My Balcony


Now that summer is winding down I finally found the perfect spot for my outdoor table and chairs. It gets too hot upstairs on my balcony in the blazing sun so I decided to move it down under. I like the shade so it has turned out to be perfect, especially when I need a break when I am mowing. It does drip down there when it's raining but this set is easy to dry off when it quits. I still have Missy, today marks one week with her and she might be going home tomorrow. She has been no trouble and hasn't kept me from doing the work on my laundry list. This weekend I tore my bedroom apart for a good fall cleaning and I'm almost finished. The cooler weather makes housework much more pleasurable doesn't it? 
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks Wonderful! everything looks so green and healthy!
as I write this it's 8:20 pm ... the sun has set and it's still 91 degrees. Autumn is in my heart only. but seeing this picture makes me feel cooler! XO

Pam said...

How wonderful for you to have choices when it comes to outside spaces. It's still plenty warm here so shade is welcome, but before we know it, we'll be seeking the sunshine.

Noelle said...

Oh yes. I enjoy working in the cooler weather. Love that shot the background is so lush.

Mama Pea said...

The cooler weather certainly does make housework more pleasant but also cooking! Our summer was so hot that I just about lost my urge to cook but now that fall is in the air (almost), my appetite and desire to cook and bake is coming back full force. Rosemary, I so admire the way you are always thinking about and changing things until they are just right for you!