Sunday, April 25, 2021

Lady's Mantle This Morning with Raindrops


Early spring is my favorite time for Lady's Mantle as you can see from the photo I took this morning. We had a much-needed overnight rain that quit way too soon. You can click to enlarge this photograph for an up close look at the fringed leaves and trapped raindrops. Enjoy your Sunday.

I just finished a wonderful series on Acorn TV called The Hour and I loved it. It's an old BBC production that has been likened to Mad Men. The acting was wonderful as was the entire cast. I have loved Romola Gairi since "I Capture the Castle". xo


2 comments:

Anita ~ the cabin on the creek said...

One of my most favorite plants...it grows well here in my shade.

...all is grace!

Unknown said...

Rosemary, I have followed your blog for many years. Your recommendations for television/computer viewing, such as Acorn, are spot on. I regularly make the Cowboy Cookie recipe from a fairly recent post; life is far too short not to make them often. They are one of the best cookies I've ever made, and I made a lot while raising 3 boys.
We live in a beautiful area of Virginia and I can relate to you in so many ways (gardening, bird watching, architecture, decorating, antiques, healthy and delicious cooking, etc). Thank you, Sonya