Saturday, February 6, 2021

LAW & ORDER | UK on Acorn TV

I am currently watching this new series on Acorn TV and I highly recommend it. I never watched Law & Order for some reason and I know it was a popular show here. I adore British Legal dramas, especially the court scenes with the barristers wearing robes and wigs. The acting is superb and I really like all six of the actors shown above. It is a new series that just started on February 1, 2021. Put it on your "must watch" list and you won't be sorry. xo 
UPDATE: I just did some research and found this series is also on Amazon Prime, Britbox, and AMC+

6 comments:

annette said...

Thanks for this ,Rosemary. I have wondered about it and will begin watching soon.xo

Content in a Cottage said...

annette -- When you start watching, you will be glad there are 13 episodes! It is so good.
xo, Rosemary

Millie said...

Thanks for the recommendation Rosemary, it’s a winner! xx

Content in a Cottage said...

Millie -- I adored Law & Order UK. I can't wait for Season 2!!!
When you finish it look into "LINE OF DUTY" on Acorn TV. It has many seasons and I will keep you on the edge of your sofa cushion.
xo, Rosemary

Marty said...

This show is actually over 10 years old! I remember it from the days of message boards on the OLD A&E network, back when it carried scripted shows like Law & Order--oh, and some stuff by Jane Austen. Anyone else recall those days?

Content in a Cottage said...

Marty -- I realize the show is old but it's new to Acorn. I wish I could access all of the Seasons instead of waiting until Acorn uploads Season 2 for me to watch. I know I could get it on Amazon Prime but it's too expensive (in my opinion) since it's mainly for shopping and getting free shipping with videos thrown in as a bonus.
xo, Rosemary