Friday, November 6, 2020

Winter Textiles are the Best

Getting dressed in fall winter is so pleasurable with all of the wonderful textiles to choose from in the form of sweaters, scarves, and woolen jackets. I somehow made it through the summer with a limited wardrobe and I was happy to put those clothes away in favor of socks, mittens, and tweed blazers. I'm all caught up with my yard work and will take advantage of the nice weather we are still having by washing some sweaters and putting them outside to dry. I got my flu shot today, did you get yours yet? xo

3 comments:

JudyMac said...

Yes, I’ve had my flu shot. Also tested for COVID and the response was Negative. Congratulations on the big sale. Enjoying lovely weather down here also. Can’t believe the storm Eta is going around in circles. My friend in the Mobile area said enough is enough a long time ago. Unlike you, however, I am not looking forward to cold weather. I procrastinate mightily when it comes to changing over to cold weather clothes.

Pam said...

Pretty scarf--nice weave! It IS fun getting our closets ready for the cold weather that is sure to arrive soon. Over the past few years, I've been on a quest to find a favorite wool sock. As the years pass by, keeping my feet warm has become a wintertime goal. Yes, I got my flu shot a few weeks ago, and part 2 of my pneumonia vaccine. Glad to hear that you're caught up with your outside work! Have a great weekend, Rosemary! xoxo

clairecatsNCnow said...

I am always inspired by your adorable cottage! I moved from Ct to Winston-Salem 3 years ago and also have a cottage in the woods wish I could share the picture I need to go thru my scarves etc but we really dont much of a bad winter here to keep a great supply of comfy things!

Claire
cfb1946@yahoo