Monday, November 9, 2020

Lamplight on My Living Room Ceiling

When the sun goes down, the lamps go on at my cottage. I love the way this small one reflects on the ceiling in my living room. We have been having the most delightful weather for November with temps in the 70s but that will change toward the end of this week and some much needed rain. I am all caught up with my mowing, both front and back and it felt good to work outside for three straight days last week. I just finished all three seasons of The Good Karma Hospital on AcornTV and really enjoyed it. Happy Monday. xo

7 comments:

Pam said...

Such an inviting space, Rosemary! We're having record-breaking high temperatures, also. I have to admit, I'm rather looking forward to some cooler weather.

Unknown said...

So good to know about the The Good Karma Hospital - I still have to finish Season 3 but I love the whole series!

Wonderful photo! And your living room is looks just lovely and welcoming!

Susan

BarbV said...

Your home looks so cozy and welcoming in the lamplight. I always delight in looking into people's windows after dark and seeing folks sitting down to dinner or watching TV or reading. Very nostalgic and comforting. My husband assures me that I will someday break a bone by tripping over a bit of sidewalk as I peer into homes rather than watching where I'm walking.

Lisa D. said...

Your cottage looks so cozy. We've had very cold weather, (for us), here in northern CA. Down to the 30's last night. Glad I have my down comforter, and two cats to keep me warm and keep me company!

Bonnie Schulte said...

What a very lovely cozy room. I love love the way you have decorated. Thank you for sharing. Bonnie in WI, where it is now raining, our warm weather for the last week, is going to turn into winter I'm afraid. But, I'm thankful for the nice first week of November that felt like September. Time to get out our wool sweaters.

The Queen Vee said...

This room is so perfect, warm and inviting. The light from your lamp enhances all that is wonderful in this space giving it a Rembrandt glow. I always love a peek into the rooms at your cottage.

Nancy said...

This is so warm and inviting! A good book and a much loved pet and it would be perfect!