Tuesday, August 25, 2020

After the Storm is Over

A cold front is on the way to cool things down for one single day, tomorrow. I'll take it because I have a day of errands already planned. I let my grass (and weeds) get ahead of me as I do every year and it has taken me three days to catch up. Two consecutive days and a break for rainy days. Today I finished and it looks as if I will have to repeat the process in just a few more days. I took this photo at 7:00 after a short, heavy rain. Be safe if bad weather is in your area. xo

2 comments:

Lisa D. said...

Pretty. The skies look so clear, (and smoke free). I can't wait until we have blue skies again.

The Queen Vee said...

This is such a glorious photo. We finally, I mean finally, had a bit of a thunderstorm last night. I don't think we got very much rain but we did get a 4 1/2 hour power outage. I think a transformer got hit by lightening and so they shut everything down till they could get it under control. We have had sunny days with 90-100 degrees for weeks, a little like Groundhog Day. Next week finally temps with only be in the 80s, can't wait.

I really don't know how you manage to keep up with the mowing, you are amazing.