Thursday, November 21, 2019

Caterpillar Dance


This must be the world's most delicious leaf! I wish I knew the variety so I could plant some for the Monarch butterflies.
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Yes, I have been very busy with real estate. Yes, I still am madly in love with my new washing machine. Yes, I am still thrilled with my decision to cut the cord with cable TV and Yes I am still glad I have no landline. Yes, I am happy with my new router and Yes, the WiFi is working beautifully. NO, I do not miss TV at all because I still have it with an air antenna in the attic but I hardly ever watch it. Pluto TV is my go-to TV on my iPad. I have been renting lots of DVDs again from the library. I have been sleeping much better too. The DVR I used to have in my bedroom made a noise that most people couldn't even hear but I have very acute hearing and can hear a pin drop in the next county so it disturbed my sleep. I am on Season 2 of JANET KING, an Australian legal drama from Acorn TV. The DVD is from the library. I still haven't decided what streaming device I should buy since I am so pleased without having anything. Yes, I do want to watch Season 3 of THE CROWN but will probably just get a free month of Netflix for that. No, I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week. Yes, I am invited to share it with friends. If I didn't answer all of your questions, leave a comment. xo, Rosemary

10 comments:

Linda Sand said...

It's good to know you are doing well.

I just added Janet King to our list of potential things to watch. We don't have Acorn so will need to see if it is available elsewhere. Thanks for the recommendation.

Content in a Cottage said...

Linda Sand -- It is an Acorn DVD series from my library. Three Seasons in all I think. I am halfway through Season 2 and I have Season 3 of JANET KING waiting on my desk. It is very good.
xo, Rosemary

Betty said...

I have enjoyed all the movies,you recommended. Please keep them coming!

Penelope Bianchi said...

HI Rosemary!
It sounds like everything is going so well at your cottage....which is great news and I love hearing!

I just wish there were a dog or a cat there......I miss your Mother's divine cat....and Webster the Wonder dog. You could adopt an older dog or cat or both....just reminding you.

I love your posts so much! And I am kind of sorry to nag. But not really. A dog would be so lucky to live at your cottage.....ditto cat.

Penny

Content in a Cottage said...

Betty -- We must have the same taste in movies. I am happy to hear you have liked my recommendations. For those of you who do not have KANOPY free movies with your library, I am thrilled to report that THE BEAUTIFUL FANTASTIC movie is on PLUTO TV. Pluto is free for everyone with a WiFi connection. You can watch on your computer, phone, or iPad. It is available for android too and there is no limit to the number of shows you can watch as with Kanopy. I watch the CBSN live news every morning in my living room while I have coffee on Pluto. I can only get "live TV" news and movies on my old iPad-3 which is 10 years old. On my new iPad 6 I can get the "On Demand" movies and TV shows because my new device can be updated to the latest IOS. Download the App just put Pluto TV in search. You are welcome!
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Penelope Bianchi -- Thanks for your concern about my petless existence. I do appreciate it. My neighbors across the street have a new puppy and one of my real estate listings has two black labs so there are dogs in my life. One of these days I will get another pet and then I will wonder what took me so long.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Penny. xo, Rosemary

susan flynn said...

You are so funny. Sometimes you sound just like me. Enjoy Thanksgiving

Content in a Cottage said...

susan flynn -- we must be kindred spirits.
xo, Rosemary

The Queen Vee said...

Hahaha...this answered a lot of my questions.

Nancy In Boise said...

I have a Roku stick that works great! We buy Netflix, and get tons of free channels, easy install.