Thursday, July 25, 2019

Two Good Movies from Kanopy via Your Public Library


Do you have KANOPY yet, the free movie streaming service accessed by your library card number? It is amazing. I watched these two movies this week and loved each one. If your library doesn't offer it yet, please ask them to consider getting it for the patrons. It's the best thing ever. It is also available through universities for students and faculty. I watch on my iPad because I don't have a smart tv or any of those attachments like Apple TV, Rocu, Chromecast, etc. Between Turner Classic Movies and Kanopy, I am never without a movie to watch. xo

4 comments:

Mama Pea said...

We don't subscribe to any streaming service and I've stopped my Netflix subscription for the summer months, but am very glad to have your suggestion and recommendation of these two movies. I checked and Netflix has both of them so I'll put them in my "movie folder" for this coming winter. Thank you!

Content in a Cottage said...

Mama Pea -- Make sure to check to see if your public library has Kanopy. My library allows me 10 free movies per month with no commercials. I love it. Add THE CHILDREN ACT with Emma Thompson to your list for the winter. It was a really good legal drama.
xo, Rosemary

SharonS said...

Sorry, but I thought The Book Shop was an incredibly depressing movie, with absolutely no good feelings at that end. I was so upset by it, that I found the book to read, hoping it it would give more insight, or humor, or something. It was a BIT better, but not much.

annette said...

Thanks for the reminder,Rosemary.xo