Friday, March 15, 2019

My first SNOWDROPS to Bloom this year.

I just went outside to jump rope on my balcony and I couldn't believe how warm it was. I checked my phone and it's 73° and most of the snow is gone. As soon as I finished jumping, I ran to the front yard to check my biggest clump of snowdrops and they are in full bloom. They have been buried under deep snow for over a week. Hooray! These spring flowering bulbs are true harbingers of spring.
Happy Friday and have a great weekend. xo

4 comments:

Mary Anne Komar said...

Absolutely enchanting, they,Lily of the Valleys, violets, blue bells are my favorites. The low stone walls tumbling with Aubresia oh how I miss Great Britain!! Our daffs and blue bells are up but noblooms yet. I never miss your sweet genteel posts, thank you for bringing some sunshine everyday!xx

Pam said...

What a beautiful sight! Hallelujah, spring is here!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

One of the first signs of Spring- yay!

The Queen Vee said...

They are so pretty, I don't think they grow well here as I've never seen any pop up. 73 degrees, what a delight. I was never very good at jumping rope and now my bladder wouldn't allow it but good for you, you are amazing.