Thursday, February 21, 2019

Snow Melt Day

As you can see from the icicles on my balcony railing and the sheen on the tabletops, the sun is trying to burn through the clouds and the melting has already begun. By eleven o'clock this morning, the thermometer will be reading numbers in the 40° section. I always like for the sun to do the hard part before I go outside and deal with the small amount of snow on my front walk and front windshield. I did the hard part yesterday. Once again, I am happy to report another not-too-bad snowfall. I am so thankful too! I put this photo on my Instagram feed today. Enjoy your Thursday. xo

3 comments:

helene said...

I lived in Connecticut last year but we had to move to California in June. I love being caught up with the weather on the East Coast via Content in a Cottage! We are moving to Massachusetts for good this summer and we will have our share of snow next winter! Love this blog :)

The Queen Vee said...

I know about a not to bad snowfall and like you am grateful for that. We've been getting lots of snow storms but the most that has been dumped at one time has been 5 ", so easy to shovel. I hope to never have what we would sometimes get in Virginia, 70" in ten days. Bend your legs, don't over do.

Pam said...

Glad to hear your snow melted. Just think, spring is coming in a month! YAY!!!