Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Unhaunted House and A Baby Bear

It must have been a real challenge to move all those giant pumpkins and gourds, right? I hope the people grew them on their own property instead of buying them. Is it my imagination, or is this halloween/fall display blocking the front door? If so, maybe it IS haunted! via

I adore this photo of a brown bear cub with the cutest face and pose ever. I have almost finished digging up and repotting plants to winter over and I did find some "evidence" of a visit from a bear quite close to the house. I don't feed the birds or leave garbage in my can for long, so I'm not worried. Found on Pinterest. xo

3 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

It's like that bear is sticking it's tongue out at you saying, " Nanny, nanny boo boo," cute when they are little but dangerous as they grow.

I adore this big pumpkins, hard to believe some of those varieties can grow that large. Maybe entrance has steps going up the side from the pumpkins....it's wonderfully spooking and Halloweenie.

Pam said...

I marvel at the many beautiful colors of pumpkins. I remember when we were limited to orange, only! Such a cute little bear...sure hope the bear near your cottage finds a far distant spot to hibernate for the winter, Rosemary.

Lisa D. said...

Big, beautiful pumpkins, and the bear is adorable!