Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Pot Luck Lunch at My Office

We had our office meeting today and most of the agents dressed up for Halloween. I went dressed for a Safari Hunt with a pith helmet, binoculars around my neck, khaki pants, hunting jacket and white turtle neck. I bought the white pith helmet at the fireman's rummage sale the end of September and I have worn it several times outside when I do yard work. Our manager made turkey chili and we all brought something for a pot luck lunch after the meeting. Pictured above is the best Halloween party food that one of our agents found on Pinterest and copied. Isn't it great? People dived right in and the guacamole was gone in a flash. Happy Halloween. Don't eat too much candy. xo

2 comments:

helene said...

Gross! What fun! Happy Halloween! I used to read your blog when I lived in Connecticut. Over the summer we moved to California and I am now re-discovering your delightful blog! We have the same taste and I just love your cottage :)

Linda said...

Oh, good grief. This is hilarious. Gives me a whole new take on your colleagues . . . fun. And, also brings to mind fourth grade boys . . . they would go nuts with this and quickly come to the conclusion that you are the grooviest lady ever!