Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A Fantastic Kitchen

I like everything I see in this kitchen. It's a big one but it seems to be well designed. More than one person could work here and not get in the way of the other(s), I can't really see the sink in the marble island, just the faucet. I like the window over the farm sink, the oriental runner, the wooden floor, the Wolf commercial range, the beams and everything else. I like the white cabinets and the steel windows too. Wish I could see the rest of the room but I'm sure I would like it.
The weather today was very strange with torrential rain for five minutes, and then it would quit for five minutes. Repeat. This was all morning long. The sun came out in the afternoon but more rain is coming in the wee hours of the morning. Big wind is starting up now. Off to close all the windows. See you tomorrow. Sleep tight. xo

1 comment:

The Queen Vee said...

It is a beautiful kitchen, I love all the windows and the farm sink.

I have rain envy as we've had NO rain all summer. Today it was cloudy, then very windy and then we had a dust storm. Forecasters see no rain in our future. :-(