Sunday, December 10, 2017

First Snow 2017

It started snowing yesterday (Saturday) about 10:00 in the morning and continued all day and into the night. I think we got around 6 inches. I took this photo this morning just before 8:00 when the sun was just appearing from behind the clouds. The railing has already melted and the temperature is almost above freezing so the melting can begin. I am going to let Mother Nature do as much as she can before I get out my shovel. It's very peaceful and beautiful. Enjoy your Sunday morning and I'll see you later. xo

2 comments:

Kit said...

So pretty! We had our first snow in October and nothing since. :( I am hoping for some by next weekend. Have a great week! :) Kit

Content in a Cottage said...

Kit -- Having a first snow in October is really early. I imagine there were still leaves on the trees too. My driveway is almost melted and my car is clean so I can venture out tomorrow. We are supposed to get more on Friday and maybe you will too. Hope so.
xo, Rosemary