Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Tiny Vintage Stove

I am always attracted to tiny vintage gas stoves for some reason and this one is no exception. I could manage nicely with this arrangement. I have a very small counter to the right of my sink with the stove to the right so this would feel backward and awkward for a while. I think there's probably a larger counter to the right of this sink in the photo. I have a window beside my stove and a window over my sink. via Can you believe it's November already?

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I remember my mother having a stove just like that one. That photo brought back some memories.
No, I can't believe it is November. I HATE IT!

Sherry said...

loving that stove ..
and that it's november.
and the fact i've returned
to reading your blog.
wonderful.