Monday, September 28, 2015

Greenhouse Envy

With my Sunday helper we pulled a whole flower bed full of Canadian thistle, the worst weed you'll ever have. I decided to kill them for good by smothering the seeds. I had a big leftover piece of carpeting in the garage that was almost the perfect size. I had to use tar paper for the small space that wasn't covered. Then my helper brought me loads and loads of woodchips that were from a pile that was at least 3 years old. It's almost like soil and I love the look. Will take a picture soon, maybe tomorrow morning. Getting a new bed makes me want to garden again. Wouldn't it be nice to have a small greenhouse? Good night. xo

1 comment:

Connie said...

We just finished building our little greenhouse/potting shed, yesterday. I have photos posted . . .please come take a look. I'm so excited about it and can not wait until spring and time to plant seeds.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)