Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tintern Cottage in Wales

via
The hillside vegetation is trying to take over the lawn and the wonderful old cottage too. It's a constant battle, isn't it? We are having a nice soaking shower before the sun goes down so it will be a nice cool night for sleeping. I hope I can find something to watch on my DVR because there's nothing to watch on TV. I'll be glad when the summer programs start up. It's rare when there's nothing good playing on PBS. Next week we have the first episode of Poldark so things are looking up in June. xo

2 comments:

Gail, northern California said...

Thanks for the reminder about Poldark.

I've been watching Inspector Lewis, Midsommer Murders, and Rosemary & Thyme....even if they're reruns, I don't mind. Better than commercial television any day.

Unknown said...

I don't watch much TV! But every single person who loves me.......(and, of course, I love all of them) 10 people have told me watch Jane Fonda and Lily tomlin....Grace and Franki. Maybe you won't think it is funny; but I was laughing so hard that I had to close all doors to our bedroom....and one of the cats thought there was something wrong with me!

Omilord! Funniest thing EVER!!