Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tabitha and Webster

Tabitha is on my bed on top of an old sweater waiting for Inspector Lewis to start in less than an hour. Photo hot off the press for Karen in VA.

I took this photo of Webster yesterday out on the balcony after the rain stopped. It's not a very good likeness but it's the newest one I have. He's up on the third floor in his attic bed because it's nice and warm up there. I'm too lazy to go up there for a fresh one like Tabitha's. Have a great evening. xo

3 comments:

JudyMac said...

Tabitha looks like she's about ready to call it a day while you watch Inspector Lewis. I'll bet that sweater is very comfy to lay on.

Karen in VA (was CT) said...

Oh so cute ... They are such great pals. Thanks for the little peak into their world. Don't you just love how kitties burrow into sweaters and become so comfy.

Thanks for posting. I had to put myself to bed instead of fighting sleep. So now I'll have something to watch tonight. The Good Wife too, big Monday night viewing.

Have a good week.

Karen in VA

Tara Dillard said...

My Suzy died before getting as gray as Webster in the face.

Bittersweet watching.

XOT