Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Fortune for Today

I have a can of Chinese Fortune Sticks that sits on table in my bedroom. When I think about it in the morning, I shake the can and open it up. Then I shake it at an angle and then pull out the stick protrudes the farthest and that is my fortune. The one for today was especially true. Here it is photographed on top of a book. "You(r) work is best done alone not in a group." That's me in a nutshell, the lone wolf. Busy day ahead -- see you later. xo

2 comments:

donna baker said...

Since I am alone most of the time at my farm, that one is perfect for me. Besides, no one would want to help me clean out the garage or barn today. Filthy and terrible job.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I've never been alone for great amounts of time; so I can't say for sure.
But...those little spurts of aloneness I do have on occasion... I get up and get moving!
So I would have to say ...more the likely the case for me. ;)