Saturday, January 4, 2014

221B Baker Street

Two weeks from tomorrow is the premier of Sherlock, Season 3 on PBS. I'm really looking forward to another season. I can't believe all of my favorite shows are on the same night. Sunday = Downton Abbey, Sherlock, The Good Wife and Revenge. And those are just the network shows. Thank goodness for full episodes online! via

I found this blog that posts about Sherlock every day! I'm almost afraid to look at it for fear there will be spoiler alerts. It's from Engand and they got the new series on January 1st from BBC.
Pin It

4 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

This is the ONE that I'm looking forward to!!

I'm not as enthusiastic about Downton, the death of Matthew kind of killed it for me.

Marty Philpot said...

My husband and I owe you a HUGE thanks for your series recommendations! I already watched "Downton Abbey", but now we have also watched (and bought) "Endeavor", "Bletchley Circle", and my all-time favorite "Sherlock"! Do you watch "Call the Midwife" as well? It's a wonderful show!

Content in a Cottage said...

Marty...I LOVE Call The Midwife. Did you see the Christmas Special? It was wonderful! I'm glad you like my recommendations.
xo, Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Rosemary: Thanks so much for the recommendations, yes I watched the Bletchley Circle on your recommendation and loved it. Thanks for letting us know about the new Sherlock and also The Assets, I am going to watch all of them. Happy New Year, and love the Webster photos too! Noelle