Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gorgeous Tree Lined Drive


I love the way the sun is shining through the trees in this photo. It's simply lovely. It looks hot there just like it is here. We won't be out of mid-90° weather until Sunday. Texas stole my weather and sent theirs up here. I heard on the news last night that the high yesterday in Houston was only 72° which sounds more like San Francisco weather. It's crazy everywhere, isn't it? Webster is much, much better but he is still resting. Animals know what to do when they are feeling low and they don't rush getting up unless it's absolutely necessary. He's such a good dog. See you later. via
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in Houston, the west side, and I can assure you the high was not in the 70's. We did finally receive some rain and it did cool things off a bit.