Monday, October 24, 2011

Acorns -- iPhone Photo from A Book

Oh Boy! This was so much easier than scanning. I took this photo of a tiny engraved image (less than one inch square) from my Royal Book of Crests getting pretty close. There were 15 crests on the page. Then I uploaded it to Photoshop Elements, cropped it, and cloned out the imperfections on the paper and added the type. After adding a border I resized it to 500 pixels to fit perfectly in the blog post. I am so pleased with my new 4S camera that can also make phone calls. This was all done very quickly in bad natural light. Imagine how nice it would be if I actually put in some effort!

3 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

I'm speechless, you are so talented Rosemary.

Vickie H. said...

You ARE loving that new IPhone aren't you! I think it is marvelous when we finally give in and treat ourselves to something we really want/need and discover a better world because of it. Please continue to enjoy my dear and keep sharing your efforts!

Barbara said...

You are really making me jealous with all the tricks you are learning on your iphone. I may have to give myself and iphone for Christmas just to keep up with you!