Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Seeing Double

The summer seems to be getting away from me faster than I would like. I still have many unfinished outdoor projects to complete before the leaves start to fall. I sort of ran out of steam physically with my weeding project but can feel my strength returning so I will definitely finish this week. I can only push myself so hard :) 

I got a flat tire in my driveway on Friday that came out of nowhere and took me by complete surprise. Thank goodness for AAA and a full-size spare. The flat could't be repaired because the hole was in the side of the tire. I'm using a new garage that I am so happy with and is so much easier on my wallet than my former one. Sometimes you just know when you've made a good decision and this is one of those times.

I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee sitting next to an open window. It's so much cooler than it was yesterday and promises to be a great day. See you later.
  

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I have run out of steam too with the triple digit weather. Yesterday it was 113 and today is suppose to be higher.

Whimsical Mermaid said...

I look at your inspirational pictures and comments on a daily basis. Your blog is my "me time". I have shared this site with some of my friends and we all agree that it is great stress therapy. Only you would find a cedar shake house with a purple hue...I am dreamily decorating the interior as I type this :)