Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BBC America | Royal Roundup: Palace Releases New Wedding Schedule


Westminster Abbey
Royal Wedding Insider: Palace Releases New Wedding Schedule Buckingham Palace has released a new timeline of events for April 29. All times are London time. For the most comprehensive schedule, combine with previous timeline. You might have to print both schedules and put them together to find out what's happening and when.

In order to figure what time all this is taking place at your house you can refer to this: 
Every Time Zone in a visual display. I live in the New York time zone and London time is 4 hours ahead. I use this time zone checker all the time. Love it.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you -- The Royal Wedding will be streamed Live on YouTube. That's really exciting for those of you who will be at work or don't have a TV set. Actually I know several people who watch everything on a computer. Isn't technology grand?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Rosemary,
I can remember getting up at o'dark-thirty to watch Diana and Charles' wedding. Nice that YouTube will broadcast it so we can watch it over and over! :-)
Karen

Clear Crick Cottage said...

Hi Rosemary!
Just catching up - and catching my breath from laughing at your Edgar Allen Po posting. OMG that was a great belly laugh! thanks for that!
AND
Thanks for posting this! I've been meaning to figure it out, set my clock and get up EARLY for the wedding of the century. I think this will be so wonderful -sooo excited here! hehe. Check my blog for the pics I did of the bride and groom when you have time- I took some creative license. :)
Have a delightful end of week, and a very Happy Easter, Rosemary!
love,
Sherilyn at Clear Crick Cottage

Cynthia L. H. said...

Rosemary,
Thank you! I have been searching for all of this info and up until now have just found a mish-mash of conflicting times....
I had a good time exploring the Royal site. ;^) The time-zone chart helped, too! I will be arising around 5 or 6 a.m. on the Royal Wedding Day! ;^) ;^) ;^)
Cynthia