Monday, March 28, 2011

650 Red and White Quilts at Park Ave Armory NYC

Free to the public. On display March 25-30, 2011
Park Avenue Armory, New York City

This special exhibit has a very short run which is such a shame. Five days is not long enough!!! When will you ever get another chance to see so many red and white quilts in one place so beautifully displayed? It's free too. Are you going? Read a great article about these quilts in the online edition of the Wall Street Journal.

You can download the FREE App for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod showing all the quilts in the exhibit in case you can't attend in person. How cool is that?

Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

The Queen Vee said...

I'm so glad that you posted about this amazing collection and exhibit. I read an article about it last week in the newspaper and thought, I need to share this with Rosemary. I would loved to have seen this in person but instead am enjoying it on my iPhone. Thanks for the app link.