Sunday, January 2, 2011

Genius Block Soap Dispenser/Grater

I love this soap grater invented by Nathalie Stämpflia, a design student. I use a micro-plane grater to grate my soap for my homemade laundry detergent. I'd love to have one of these in my kitchen. I've never been a fan of liquid hand soap because the containers are way too unattractive for my taste as well as being expensive. More photos and information about Nathalie's invention here.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Now that is a "grate" idea...:)
I might have to get one of these as I can't tolerate those popular pump bottles, they always manage to get covered in dry liquid soap and look hideously filthy...
Thanks for the head's up on this one Rosemary!
Tina xo