Thursday, September 9, 2010

Auction Treasures from Chatsworth, England's Most Famous Country Estate

REMINDER: On October 5–7 Sotheby's will stage what amounts to the world's most luxurious yard sale at Chatsworth. Full article ~ Auction Treasures from Chatsworth, England's Most Famous Country Estate This is going to be a spectacular sale. Are you going? View Slideshow. See my other blog posts about Chatsworth.



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Dear Rosemary, just as my stick-to-it-iveness was fading, I abandoned my project and crept over to the cottage for a visit. I knew you wouldn't let me down and do believe that Chatsworth would be lovely at this time of the year.
Thanks for providing the fanciful mental getaway.
Linda