Saturday, March 6, 2010

Crispy Bacon, Yum

Doesn't this bacon look yummy? I can't remember the last time I cooked it. Probably last summer when tomatoes were in season BLTs were on the menu. I have a showing of my real estate listing this morning and just might stop at Wightman's Farms the local farm stand and get some of their thick bacon on my way home. It's wonderful. Hope I don't forget...since I have to drive by twice.

Happy weekend. The weather here is going to be nice and in the 50s. Hooray. Maybe all of the snow will melt.


...via...

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Kernal Ken said...

Bacon, love it......I consider it meat food candy.

It's going to be 50 degrees here next week....whoopee!

Have a great weekend Rosemary.