Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Morning in February






ERY beautiful flowers make everything look better. I woke up this morning to a dusting of snow and a dreary gray day. Everything's white again. I thought some images of flowers might cheer everyone up.

The font is seventeenth century French scanned from one of my antiquarian books. I thought it was perfect for this post.

"From December to March, there are for many of
us three gardens: the garden outdoors,
the garden of pots and bowls in the house,
and the garden of the mind's eye." - Katherine S. White



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

Gal Friday said...

That is MY house in the top photo! Love the poppies, too.
I already feel like it's March here..muddy, mucky and grey March(my worst month to get through)--it's just a cold drizzle here today so far(no snow yet).
Now, I am going to go scrub my bathroom--that photo of the sparkling white bathroom is inspring me.

Shaista said...

A wonderful selection of images - oh those poppies against the serenity of the cottage... lovely lovely, thankyou...

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh I can't wait for white tulips.
In a green vase.