Friday, February 26, 2010

Icicles

I had a small window of opportunity shortly before noon to go outside and shovel the walk, clean off my car, walk Webster and add a few seeds to the bird feeder. The sun came out for a few minutes too. The short-lived opportunity quickly turned into another whiteout. Now there's sun. Mother nature really can't make up her mind. The icicles were just beginning to form on my copper gutters in this photo taken from inside the cottage. Be back later, Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Susan Freeman said...

Beautiful photo. Icicles are so pretty. Be careful though. Remember Ralphie's mother told him to watch out "icicles have been known to kill people". I think that's what I recall. I should know, I have watched that movie every Christmas.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo