Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Cute Pup To Make You Smile

Honestly, this is one of the cutest puppies ever. Agreed? I love the multicolored tennis ball too. I can remember those sharp little teeth on Webster. Ouch.

It's snowing like mad at my house right now but no wind yet. I'm going back to bed to finish watching The Jane Austen Book Club that was on Lifetime last night. The part I watched was good. See you later, Rosemary.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

Gal Friday said...

Awww...those fat puppy paws!!
That is one thing I do not miss--sharp biting puppy teeth, though.

So often, I think I want another puppy or kitten, but then I think better of it(more work and more met's fees...)

How nice you can enjoy a "snow day" the right way--cozy inside (in bed!!) with a movie. Enjoy. :-)

Millie said...

Oh those little ears are just like soft velvet! MOTH & I are finally looking forward to bringing another furry friend into our lives. Our beloved Miss Chloe's been gone 18mths. now & it's taken us that time to feel ready for that committment again.
Millie ^_^

Melanie Kissell said...

I'm a sucker for a puppy and this one's a keeper! Thanks for the puppy posting ... definitely made me smile. :-)