Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chai Latte Made In A Slow Cooker



I thought this looked interesting. I've never heard of ground vanilla powder but must look for some. I do love a good cup of chai. This recipe is in the current edition of Nesting Newbies. Scroll down a bit for the link. I posted about it yesterday. I never would have thought of making chai in my crockpot. You could use soymilk too. That's what I always use.
photo: Google Images



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Rebecca Lewis said...

Sounds delicious ~ will have to give it a try. Thank you ~ Rebecca

Susan Freeman said...

I'll try it. I would imagine that the wonderful scent of the spices will fill the house too. Sounds delicious!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Dirty Girl Gardening said...

Ym... looks awesome!

Gal Friday said...

Something different(from the usual hot apple cider) to keep warm for a party or potluck.
I wish I had some to sip right now.