Saturday, November 28, 2009

Untie The Ribbons



The colder weather is finally here. We had a lot of wind last night and I'll be busy picking up sticks when I take Webster for his morning walk. I don't think I have ever mentioned how fanatical I am about sticks on the ground. They are not allowed! I've found that if I pick them up on a daily basis, they don't have a chance to become a problem. It's good exercise too. Thanks for stopping by the cottage for a great quote. Don't you love it? Have a nice weekend. Rosemary



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

GrannySmithGreen said...

One of my grandmothers was a "stick fanatic" as well. What a wonderful way to get some great exercise and fresh air!

Vanessa Kiki Johanning said...

Happy Holidays to you!
I absolutely love the fire place! Hee hee!
I re-tweeted it, and as usual you always have the greatest quotes and links!
Thanks for being such a great inspiration to Me!

~Vanessa!