Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maira Kalman Free Lecture 11/03/09 at Stanford Univ.

Click on either image and scroll down a bit for all the necessary information...building, room number, time, and date. Let me know if you are going!

I have never wanted to live in California ~ until now. I would already be in line for the free open-to-the-public lecture by my favorite illustrator, Maira Kalman. I blog about her all the time. Now I must read up on The Rubber Band Society!

Thanks for stopping by the cottage. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you for introducing me to her. She is wonderful! I wish I could go hear her lecture, but I live far, far away on another coast. Thanks for expanding my world to include one more inspiring artist. I have so enjoyed your blog, though this is my first comment. ;)

Tracy Watier said...

Oh, Rosemary, I do live in California but drive all the way up to Stanford? That's a long way from here! But... if I had known about it, and had travel plans anyway, I'd love to hear her speak. Her work is fantastic.