Sunday, August 16, 2009

Links for Sunday ~ TV or a Movie? . . .

Happy Sunday. The first photo cracks me up. According to the caption I read when I found this on the web, this person rides around with his dog on his back for more than 2 miles. They are both a local attraction somewhere in California.




I know what I'm doing tonight at 10 PM.
I'll be watching the season premier of Mad Men.


Before you go to the movies, check out this site: it's great!

That's it for today. Enjoy your Sunday whatever you do. Thanks for stopping by the cottage for some of my media news and reviews. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

Millie said...

Oh you are so lucky that the new series of the wonderful Mad Men is coming your way Rosemary. I just love it, or more to the point I love Jon Hamm, the most gorgeous man on telly!
Millie ^_^