Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Big Sheep + An illustrated sheep quote . . .

Thanks for stopping by the cottage. Hope your day is wonderful. Mine has gotten off to a late start. I woke up to the sound of the lawn guys next door mowing away. It made me feel a little guilty that I was still asleep while others were hard at work. I often work into the night polishing silver while I watch tv so it all balances out, doesn't it? ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Oh Rosemary you are so good to keep your silver looking spiffy. I used to get all the boys set up at the kitchen table on a wet day, when they were younger cleaning all mine. It was quick pocket money for them & I set certain 'goals' for inspection prior to the money being handed over. There were never any whinges, as it's one of those chores that you really can see result for effort. A good lesson in life as well.
Millie ^_^