Friday, February 27, 2009

In Love with A. Lincoln | Another picture story by Maira Kalman . . .

This is my lucky day and yours too! The New York Times has a wonderful picture story by Maira Kalman. You liked the one I ran earlier this month about her day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

She recently visited the Lincoln Archive at the Rosenback Museum and Library in Philadelphia where she fell in love with Abraham Lincoln.


Read the entire illustrated picture story about Lincoln here with many more of Maira Kalman's wonderful illustrations for you to enjoy. You can thank me later! I was so happy to learn that there will be a feature in the New York Times every last Friday on "The Pursuit of Happiness". I hope we won't have to wait too long for another illustrated story by Maira. I love that she's always hungry and feels compelled to tell us what she eats! I wonder what's in a Lincoln Italian sub?

You will probably want to go back and view her picture story called 'MAD ABOUT THE MET' here.

Thanks for stopping by. ♥Rosemary




Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that! what a creative look into ALs life - I bet a lot of people never knew such neat facts about him - or about maira either ;)