Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Delightful interiors . . .


I love this stairwell full of prints in black frames.


A nice wet bar or place to arrange your flowers.
I absolute love the design based on an antique stepback cupboard.

The best mudroom ever. It would be so nice to rinse your boots or dog's muddy feet here.

I had a really busy day today and decided to post some photos that I've saved on my computer over the years. Hopefully they will give you an idea or two.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

teaorwine said...

Love the lantern suspended in the entryway, as well!

Content in a Cottage said...

I love everything about that photo. The wooden walls and ceiling, the dark-stained stair treads, the landing, etc. You are right about the lantern...it sets it all off beautifully.