Thursday, November 30, 2023

Nine Photos on Last Day of November 2023

I took this photo maybe three years ago and it's a favorite of one of my mourning doves sitting in the snow on my balcony.

This juvenile cardinal on my balcony railing is a summer photo.

My favorite of Missy, now departed🐾♡🐾

One of my peonies.

I copied the photo from a book and added the text myself.

A nook in my kitchen. This recessed space is under my attic stairs.

A wall in my downstairs sitting room near the sliding glass doors with the red and white draperies I put up recently to keep the room warmer.

The draperies look wonderful in person. Much better than in this photo. I have pots of geraniums lined up behind them right now to overwinter.

A night photo of my cottage. I had my back door light on by accident and got a great shot of my red barn garage too.

Most of you will be reading this November 30th post on December 1st so WELCOME DECEMBER. xo

9 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

UPDATE: New post up and running. Nine random photos.
Goodbye November. Hello December.
xo, Rosemary

annette said...

What a lovely array! Thanks for a morning cup of cheer>xo

Content in a Cottage said...

annette -- So glad to hear my photos were your cup of morning cheer❤️ xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

It's heartwarming to see the pics of your cottage, the birds, etc. I'm spending long days in hospital with my husband. He had a stroke on Wednesday and I like to stay with him in order to help give care. We are very grateful that he has already made good progress. He wasn't able to speak clearly, but his speech is nearly 100%. He's able to walk. And now we're hoping he regains strength in his right hand. He's missing home and might be in hospital for therapy for several weeks. I think I'd better show him your lovely pictures, Rosemary. Have a nice weekend!

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's stroke but it sounds as if he has already gotten his speech back and can walk. I hope he gets to go home for therapy in his right hand. And soon too. It's awful to be away from home. You are a dear to be with him so much of the time while he's still in the hospital. I'll be think of you both🙏. xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

Thank you, Rosemary!!

Tasha T said...

Rosemary, thank you for the photos of your birds and home. I love the cosy nook under the stairs. Just the perfect space to sit quietly with a cup of coffee and a good book. And your red barn photo is brilliant.

Dave Baldwin said...

I’m sorry to hear Missy is gone. I know you loved her visits!

Content in a Cottage said...

Dave Baldwin -- Dave, Missy was such an easy dog and I do miss her frequent visits. Have a Merry Christmas.
Rosemary